Conigital Ltd. (“Conigital”, “we”, “us”, “our”) provides the Services (as defined below) through our website, apps, services, or software. We need to obtain your express agreement to our Terms of Service (“Terms”). You (“user/s” “you “your”) agree to our Terms by registering, installing, accessing, or using our website, apps, services, or software (together, “Services”).
PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
In accepting the Terms, you confirm that information you provide us through the Service is true and accurate. It is strictly prohibited to provide fraudulent or false information.
You further consent to receive communications from us electronically and this communication may be via a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notifications, or by notices and messages on the website and or app. Individual communications targeted at you may be revoked at any time.
Since we started Conigital, we’ve built our Services with strong privacy and security principles in mind. The Services, which we are offering to the user, are:
- A mobile application platform and web services enabling users to plan, optimize and pay for multimodal journeys using public transport and automated transport
- A mobile application platform and web services enabling users to arrange transportation using automated transport
- A web portal to allow vendors to enter vendor specific information relating to their products and services
- In-vehicle and mobile-app concierge services to allow Users to access and pay for products and services offered by Vendors
This includes providing users with:
- Journey related information including:
- Live online map information
- Transport specific views (e.g. ferry, airline, rail, bus…)
- Routing information and directions
- Arrival and departure information, both estimated and live
- Service alerts
- Information from transport operators (in areas supported by Conigital) including:
- Stop locations,
- Operator name,
- Operator timetable(s)
- Operator routes
- Operator alerts and advisory information to Users
- Conigital also integrates, provides and collaborates with third party providers to facilitate integrated journeys by providing additional transport and transport-related services, including on-demand transport services such as ride-hailing platforms and service providers, public micro-mobility services and related payment services.
- As part of the provision of Journey information, Conigital also delivers to users information about such third party services.
You must register for our Services using true and accurate information, provide your current mobile phone number, and, if you change it, update the new one using our in-app change number feature.
You agree to receive in-app, text messages and phone calls (from our third-party providers) when you register for our Services.
You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services.
If you are not old enough to have authority to agree to our Terms in your country, your parent or guardian must agree to our Terms on your behalf when registering the account.
You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. In order to use our Services, you consent to manually or automatically download and install updates to our Services.
You are responsible for all carrier data plans, Internet fees, and other fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services.
You are responsible for all transaction fees related to the use of our Services as will be shared at the point of providing you the Services.
- You shall not authorize third parties to use your Account, and you may not allow persons under the age of 13 to receive transportation or logistics services from Third Party Providers unless you accompany them. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you must only use the Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials). You will not, in your use of the Services, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third-Party Provider or any other party. In certain instances, you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity.
- You must not (or assist others to) directly, indirectly, through automated or other means access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
- send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
- interfere with or disrupt the safety, security, or performance of our Services;
- create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services in an unauthorized manner;
- distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time, except as authorized through tools we have expressly provided via our Services; or
- create software or APIs that function substantially the same as our Services and offer them for use by third parties in an unauthorized manner.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 15 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 17 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us using the details in Part 17 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 17.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up to date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves, however, so please contact us first, using the details in Part 17.
7.1 Your Rights
Conigital does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for accessing the Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your Services.
We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, or other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission.
In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant Conigital a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub licensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through our Services. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating and providing our Services.
We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
To report claims of third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement, please visit our Intellectual Property Policy. We may take action with respect to your account, including disabling or suspending your account, if you infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
WE WILL USE REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE IN PROVIDING OUR SERVICES TO YOU AND IN KEEPING IT A SAFE, SECURE, AND ERROR-FREE ENVIRONMENT, BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. YOU USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE ARE PROVIDING OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OPERATIONAL, ERROR FREE, SECURE, OR SAFE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FEATURES, SERVICES, AND INTERFACES OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU RELEASE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND AGENTS (TOGETHER, THE “PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, CAUSE OF ACTION, OR CONTROVERSY (TOGETHER, “CLAIM”) AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, RELATING TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY SUCH CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTIES.
If anyone brings a claim (“Third Party Claim”) against us related to your actions, you will, to the extent permitted by law, indemnify and hold the Parties harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following:
- your access to or use of our Services, including information provided in connection therewith;
- your breach of our Terms or of applicable law; or
- any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any Third-Party Claim. Your rights with respect to Conigital are not modified by the foregoing indemnification if the laws of your country of residence, applicable as a result of your use of our Services, do not permit it.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom, the laws of the United Kingdom will apply to any Claim you may have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or our Services, and you may resolve your Claim in any competent court in the United Kingdom that has jurisdiction over the Claim.
In pursuance of providing the best services to the user, we are always striving hard to improve our Services. That means we may add or remove our Services, features, functionalities, and the support of certain devices and platforms. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our Services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time after a notice period of 30 days, where possible. Events beyond our control may affect our Services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
Although we hope you remain a user, you can terminate your relationship with us anytime for any reason by deleting your account. For instructions on how to do so, please request for your account to be deleted by emailing email@example.com.
We may also modify, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of our Services anytime for suspicious or unlawful conduct, including for fraud, or if we reasonably believe you violate our Terms or create harm, risk, or possible legal exposure for us, our users, or others.
The following provisions will survive any termination of your relationship with Conigital: “Rights,” “Disclaimers,” “Limitation of Liability,” “Indemnification,” “Dispute Resolution,” “Improvement and Termination of our Services,” “Miscellaneous”.
If you believe your account’s termination or suspension was in error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise, our Terms make up the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Services, and supersede any prior agreements.
- We reserve the right to designate in the future that certain of our Services are governed by separate terms (where, as applicable, you may separately consent.
- Any amendment to or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent. You have the right to terminate your relationship with Conigital at any time by deleting your account.
- We may amend or update these Terms. Unless otherwise required by law, we will provide you at least 30 days’ notice of amendments to our Terms, which will give you the opportunity to review the revised Terms before continuing to use our Services. We will also update the “Last Modified” date at the top of our Terms.
- Changes to these Terms shall become effective no, sooner than 30 days after we provide notice of the proposed changes. Please note that we may not be able to provide such notice for changes to these Terms that are required to address technical evolutions of our Services or for changes made for legal reasons, both of which will become effective immediately. Your continued use of our Services following the notice period of planned changes confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. We hope you will continue using our Services, but if you do not agree to our Terms, as amended, you must stop using our Services by deleting your account.
- All of our rights and obligations under our Terms are freely assignable by us to any of our affiliates or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner. In the event of such an assignment, these Terms will continue to govern your relationship with such third party. We hope you will continue using our Services, but if you do not agree to such an assignment, you must stop using our Services by deleting your account.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms will prevent us from complying with the law. Except as contemplated herein, our Terms do not give any third-party beneficiary rights. If we fail to enforce any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of our Terms, and the remaining portion of our Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about our Services, but you understand that you have no obligation to provide feedback or suggestions and that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them.
If you have any comments or questions around the Terms or the Service, please contact us via an email to the following address, and we will endeavour to reply within a reasonable timeframe: email@example.com.
By contacting us, you represent that you are free to do so and that you will not knowingly provide Conigital with information that infringes upon third parties’ rights, including any intellectual property rights.
You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, any and all rights, including intellectual property rights in such information provided, shall belong exclusively to Conigital, and Conigital may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.